With such near proximity to the Yellowstone River, National Forest land and a multitude of activities from horseback riding to kayaking, the Flying K makes a splendid headquarters for a Summer vacation for the outdoor minded.
Or… If you just want to get away from it all, there’s no better place than the “last best place” as Montana is often described! The location of the cabin will provide you with as much solace as you desire, aside from some 4 footed characters who share the backyard. But more about that later.
The newly modernized cabin features:
- Gourmet kitchen w/ granite countertops
- Dining for 6
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- 1 & 1/2 Baths
- Roomy upstairs bedroom which sleeps up to 4 with 1 King & a trundle with 2 twins
- gas fireplaces upstairs & down
- 40″ HD TV upstairs & down
- Dish TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Outdoor gas grill
- Fully furnished with; cookware, stemware, place settings, linens & basic condiments.
The location is ideal. Less than an hour from Gardiner, Montana, the NE entrance to Yellowstone National Park, an hour drive from Livingston and just 1.5 hours from the Bozeman airport puts you at the center of some beautiful country with many choices.